Give away the ultimate jump in front of the Eiger north face. This gift is designed for those who are looking for a very special experience - to experience the world famous Eiger up close.
Before the jump, we will first take a 10 to 15 minute long scenic
helicopter flight starting in either Interlaken or Lauterbrunnen – the
panoramic view from the helicopter of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau as
well as many more lakes, glaciers, and mountains are breathtakin!
You’ll then exit the helicopter with your instructor from
~14,500ft/4300m and freefall for around 45 seconds until your parachute
opens with the best view of the mountains Eiger, Mönch and
Jungfrau. This is by far our most picturesque jump, and the most unique
way to see some of Switzerland’s most iconic landmarks!
More flight time with Eiger PLUS
Would you like additional flight time? Before your skydive, fly with the helicopter additionally over the Jungfraujoch "Top of Europe"
and the Sphinx Observatory and get an incredible view over the largest glacier in Europe - the Aletsch Glacier! Selectable in the lower drop-down menu.
- Helicopter flight incl. parachute jump in front of the Eiger north face
- Pick up + drop off: free of charge in Interlaken
- Duration: 2 - 3 hours
- Jump height: 4,300 m
- Guest size: maximum 195 cm / 76"
- Guest weight: max. 100 Kg / 220 lbs
- Availability: Daily, the best time is from October to April
- May to September only available at off-peak hours
- Please print the PDF "All activity information"
and give it away together with the voucher.